Below you can find out how to cancel your Aviva life insurance policy as we have listed the different ways you can cancel your policy in a helpful guide.
What Does Aviva Life Insurance Cover
If you’re wondering what your Aviva life insurance policy covers you can find out by reading the list below.
- You can choose up to £5 million worth of cover and you will be paid in full after a claim.
- You will receive a lump sum if you pass away during the policy term.
- If you are taking out your policy due to buying a home you will be given 90 days free cover.
- You can receive a lump sum payment if you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness (please be aware that you will not be able to make another claim if you receive this lump sum).
- You can choose a flexible length of cover from short term to 50 years or untill you’re 90 years old.
- If you seperate from your partner, you are able to split the joint insurance policy into single policies.
Aviva life insurance does not cover certain things such as suicide or self-inflicted injuries in the first year of your policy, they do not offer a cash-in value of your policy or claims if your death is outside the policy terms as once your policy finishes your cover will stop.
How To Cancel Aviva Life Insurance
You can cancel your Aviva life insurance policy at any time but you will not receive a refund of your insurance premiums unless you cancel your policy within the 30 days cooling-off period where you will receive a refund for your premiums.
Cancel Aviva Life Insurance Online
You can cancel your Aviva life insurance online by first going to the ‘contact us’ page on the Aviva website. You can then select the life insurance section of the contact us page and scroll until you find the online contact form where you will need to fill out the necessary information to cancel your policy. You will be contacted by a member of the Aviva life insurance team to confirm the cancellation.
Cancel Aviva Life Insurance Via Phone Call
You can call the Aviva life insurance customer service team to cancel your policy by dialling 0800 068 6800 . You can get in touch the team to cancel your policy you will need to provide some personal and policy information such as your policy number. You will then be informed of any other actions you need to partake in to cancel your policy. You will also be informed of any refund you’re eligible for.
Cancel Aviva Life Insurance Via Post
You can get in contact with the Aviva life incurance team via post to cancel your policy. You will need to include your personal information and your policy information such as your policy number and a paragraph informing Aviva that you would like to cancel your policy. You can then send your letter to:
Aviva Life, Norwich BCC, PO Box 520, Norwich, NR1 3WG.